Monday, May 7, 2012

Campaign work + peeing + letting go of anonymity

Ba wo ni? I haven't updated this space in a month. I've been busy serving as an adviser on Baybay Looking Glass' student government campaign, and learning how to pee standing up. BLG's $40 campaign started on a high. Her election for class historian was certain because she had no competitors. But just two weeks ago, about 3 other students joined the race, so now she's in a heated battle for the seat. Fortunately, the high school students are not using any pages out of the presidential election. The race has remained free of negative ads. 

Did you think you'd see my pictures all around this post? Well, sorry. I don't have pictures, but I have a video. Even better, right? Ehn... maybe not so much, considering that my face is open and not open at the same time. I think I've written here before about how I used to mix music back when I was in high school. I no longer have the stuff to do it, but yesterday, BLG made music for me on her ipad with Garage band. So I wrote a rap and made a video with Google. This is what boredom does to people. (Remember the pants in the video?)




About learning to pee standing up, I was just joking. One day I wanted to search for something on Google, so I opened my browser and started typing Google in the browse thingy. I typed the first two letters, expecting my browser to complete the rest, but then I pressed enter before it completed it and I was directed to a website that sells a device that helps use the bathroom while standing. I'd never heard of such a thing until that day. I think it's kinda cool and weird at the same time. Here's there commercial:




Alright have a beautiful week.






24 comments:

  1. Oh boredom lol. Nice lyrics tho. You guys certainly had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we definitely did. We were laughing the whole time.

      Delete
  2. Funny video, you girls remind me of my sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Sisters are the best and worst at the same time :/

      Delete
  3. Loolll. You can dance oo.

    I know you aint letting go of your anonymity sha. I'll just faint

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dance good. Is that hairnet on your face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAo...This one na productive boredom o! LMAO...So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...but why did this remind me of the nigerian movie?!
    Aww... Now i really want to see your face.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. Nominated you for a versatile Blogger award. Check out my blog for details!!!!
      :-)

      Delete
    2. Awww.. Thanks girl for the blog award. It's funny that it reminded you of a Naija movie, because my sister had just finished watching a Nigerian movie.

      Don't worry one day I will do a big reveal of my face..haha

      Delete
  7. Blessings......
    I guess in this case boredom sprutted creativity. as for peeing standing up, the time you take to use that crap you can just squat and get it over with and not have to worry about washing nothing and putting nothing in baggie. Besides their is a technique to standing and peeing without all the hummer drummer.

    Take care and stay blessed.4
    Rhapsody
    www.twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You right. There are too many steps with this thing -- from the washing to the folding. No one has that type of time.

      Delete
  8. looool awwwww!

    plus this trouser is tighter than when u just made it! means you're truly adding weight :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I actually think the pants are looser now. But then again, I feel like I've added weight especially around my thighs. Now if only the weight would go to my butt that would be great :P

      Delete
  9. Lol, when can I enrol for dance lessons? And yes boredom does things to us! BTW how's the sewing going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can enroll any time, provided you have your fees with you :D. I haven't sewn since last year:(
      I've been bad to maashin. But I have some projects in mind though.

      Delete
  10. You should definitely shot a video for Vic-o. I doubt you did this out of boredom cause you put in a whole lot of effort. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving Vic-O a run for his money. Well, I glad it looked like effort went into it, but really nothing went into it. I've been making videos since I was in high school, so it doesn't take me anything to do them.

      Delete
  11. LOL @ pee standing up! Hope she won!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...